- Consulting and studies for the GDPR
- ISO 27001 implementation, documentation & certification for an information systems management system
- Consulting tips and studies for building a secure IT network for your organization.
- Design and host secure websites or eshops for pc/laptop/tablet & mobile (click here for more).
- Recover your deleted or lost data (click here for more).
A team of IT engineers with more than 20 years of experience in security of information systems.
We can advice you, how to secure your information systems and your data.
With our specialized training and certification in leading ISO 27001: 2013 IT systems inspectors, we can provide you anything you need to secure your data.
The team of
ISΟ 27001:2013 Lead auditors for information security management systems
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 specifies the requirements for setting an information systems management system within the context of the organization.
ISMS (information systems management system) has been defined as a systematic approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an organisation’s information security to achieve business objectives.
It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization. The requirements set out in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 are generic, can be applied to all types of organizations and can be customized as per management intent
The structure of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is as follows:
• Normative references
• Terms and definitions
• Context of the organization
• Performance evaluation
Determining organization context and check for prescribed controls. These include
• Information security policies
• Organization of information security
• Human resource security
• Asset management
• Access control
• Physical and environmental security
• Operations security
• Communications security
• System acquisition, development and maintenance
• Supplier relationships
• Information security incident management
• Information security aspects of business continuity management
Management can delineate the scope to be covered under the ISO 27001 standard. We examine in scope applications to check the information security system including physical access, logical access, database controls, network controls, internet controls, intranet controls, controls in remote connectivity, etc. Evaluating or drafting new security policy to accommodate a secure management system in compliance to standard is our main objective.